Freak Nasty In The City

Sex Stories That You Wished You Were In...

Chapter 16: The Aftermath (Part 2)
As We Drove Closer To The Precinct I Felt A Cold Chill In the Car, From Lack Of Communication Between Me & Chris. I Wanted To Say Something, But The Environment Felt A Bit Hostel After I Lied To His Sister About Where We Were Going. We Pulled Up To The Police Station & Chris Helped Me Get Out The Car. "Are You Ok?" He Asked While Lifting Me Out Of The Low Seats In The Luxury Car. "Y-Yea." I Replied. We Walked Into The Building & I Looked Around At All The Officers Taking Calls, Walking Around, Some Were Even Looking At Us. "Hello, Mr. Brown? And Ms. Robinson?" The Gentleman Asked Us. "Yes." We Said In Unison. The Sheriff Called Us Into Her Office & We Sat Down Quietly In Her Office. "Hello Mr. Brown & Ms. Robinson, I'm Mrs. Rhonda Davis The Sheriff Of Virgina. How Are You Guys?" "We're Fine, We Spoke On The Phone & You Said My-I Mean Our Daughter Is Not Dead." I Responded. "Yes I Have." She Replied. "Well Did You Find Her?" I Inquired. "No, We're Working On Possible Leads & We Believe That Jaslene Rosas Was Responsible For The Kidnapping & Falsifying Legal Documents. But We Need To Track Her Down First, We Have Already Started Searching Her Home & She Is Gone." "Well I Need To Be Honest & Tell You About The Possibility Of Finding Your Daughter Alive." Chris Held My Hand As I Took A Deep Breath. "Go Ahead." Chris Replied. "After 24 Hours The Possibility Of Finding Your Daughter Is Cut In Half. By The 36th Hour Mark It's Reduced To 90%. So We Have To Work On This Fast Ok?" I Nodded My Head. "What Do I Need To Do, I Mean Can I Help?" I Inquired.









As Of Right Now Neither One Of You Are Needed, But I Suggest That You Keep In Contact With Us & We'll Keep In Contact With You If Anything Develops." "Okay, We'll Call You." Chris Answered. As We Got Up To Leave She Called Us Again. "Wait, I Have To Ask You One More Thing." We Turned Around & Faced Her. "I Know This Seems Personal, But We Need It For Motive & Possible Questioning If We Do Catch Her..." She Paused "Chris, Have You Or Terrence Ever Been In Real Contact With The Suspect. Y'know Past Friendships, Rivalries, Relationships Of Any Kind?" Chris Gulped But Held Composure. "I Used To Date Her Sister Who Died In A Car Accident The Day My Daughter Was Born." And We Exited Her Office. I Had A Feeling Chris Was Doing More Than Just Arguing With Jaslene About Catalina That Night. I Couldn't Prove Anything & I Didn't Want To Cause Any More Issues Then We Already Had. We Left The Police Station & Got In The Car & Drove Home. When We Pulled Up At His House Chris Faced Me Before I Got Out The Car. "Ter, You Know I Love You & We Will Find Our Daughter & Jaslene Will Be Arrested." "I Know, I'm Just Scared For Her That's All." I Knew I Was Lying.








I Was Also Concerned With Chris' Fidelity To Me. I Was NOT In The Mood To Argue With Him, I Was Sad & Tired From Everything That's Been Going On. I Just Wanna Go To Bed & Relax, I Got Out & Headed Inside Chris' House. Why Is This Happening To Me? All I Wanted Was A One Night Stand & I Ended Up In A World Of Drama & Frustration. I Fell In Love With Chris & He Fell In Love With Me, At Least I Think So. At This Point I'm Not Even Sure Anymore. Chris Carried Me Upstairs & Layed Me Down On His Bed & Stroked My Hair Staring Into My Eyes. "What?" I Stared At Him Confused. "I'm Just Very Sorry, For Everything I Put You Though. Our Relationship, The Baby, Everything. You're Too Good Of A Woman For Me, You Deserve So Much Better Than Me." I Layed There Wondering What To Tell Him, Because The Last Time He Did All Of This Shit I Ended Up Pregnant. "I Know Got You Into My Bullshit & I Haven't Been The Best Boyfriend To You, If You Let Me I'll Try To Be A Better Man For You & Help Get Our Daughter Back." All That Was Running Through My Head Was Why Was He Telling Me All Of This Now? Does He Feel Guilty? Does He Know More Then He's Letting On? For His & Our Daughter's Sake He's Not Apart Of This Bullshit. Chris Kissed Me On My Forehead, Rubbed My Back & Left The Room.












Another Person Walked In The Room I Turned My Head To See Who It Was & It Was Chris'Aunt Charlene, The Last Person I Expected To Be By My Bedside. "Are You Okay Sweetheart?" I Turned My Body & Sat Up To Face Her. "Are You Happy Now? You Don't Have To Worry About Me 'Leeching' Off You're Nephew There's No Baby." "Girl, Nobody Deserves To Lose Their Child. Me Speaking As A Mother No Mother Wants To Outlive Their Child. Chris Was Estatic When He Told Us You Were Pregnant." "He Did?" Wiping A Trickle Of A Tear From My Eye. "Yes, He Wanted Us To Meet You Long Time Ago, But Work Got In The Way. I Feel That He Really Loves You & That He's Trying To Be With You." She Started Tearing Up."Miss Charlene Don't cry, We'll Be Alright." I Rubbed Her Back. "It's Not You, It's Something We Didn't Tell You. I Hope You Can Forgive Us Especially Chris Because He Really Loves You." I Looked At Her Puzzled. "What Do You Mean?" I Fully Faced Her. She Sniffled & Wwiped Her Tears From Her Fully Red Face. "It's About Your Mother & How She Died." "What Does My Mother's Death Have To Do With You Guys?" I Was Still Clueless. She Took A Deep Breath & Took A Hold Of My Hand. "The Man That Killed Your Mother Is Chris' Father. We Should've Told You Earlier Bu-" I Released Her Hand & Got Up From The Bed. "Terrance, I'm So Sorry. We Didn't Kn-" "You Knew & You Waited Till Now To Tell Me?! I Trusted You All & You Wouldn't Think To Tell Me I'm Dating The Son Of My Mother's Murderer!" I Walked To The Dresser & Started Taking My Çlothing Out It.














"Chris Has No Clue About His Father Killing Your Mother Or That He's In Jail For Life Cause Of It. So Please Don't Tell Him." "So You're Lying To Him Too Huh? What "Does He Think Happened To His Father?" "Chris' Father Wasn't In Chris' Life For Most Of It, He'd Show Up To A Few Concerts Asking Him For Money But He Never Knew He Came Because We Would Send Him Away. He Went To New York & He Got Arrested He Called Us Asking For Help But We Refused For Chris' Name To Be Tarnished Cause Of Him. When I Heard The Story I Would've Never Thought That His Proceutor Was Going To Be My Nephew's Girlfriend." I Started Crying. "Us, Chris Especially Have Worked Too Hard To Let That Man Ruin Everything." "When Are You Gonna Tell Him?" I Crossed My Arms. "Maybe Never, It's Never A Good Time To Tell Him. I Don't Wanna Crush His Happiness." "I'll Tell Him." She Looked At Me. "You Don't Have To Be Apart Of It, There's Enough Madness Going Around. Since We're Confessing Things..." I Took A Breath. "Are Daughter Isn't Dead, Jaslene Kidnapped Her." Charlene Rose Up. "What?! Oh My Goodness!" She Reacted In Shock. "Did You Contact The Police?" "Yes & They're Trying To Find Her Right Now." "I'm Scared." I Walking Towwards Her. "I Know Baby, We Have To Stick Together So That When They Find Her She Will Be In A Very Loving Enviroment." We Hugged Each Other. I Never Thought That Charlene Would Be Nice To Me After What Happened A Few Days Ago, I'm Glad That I'm Finally Being Accepted Into His Family. Now All We Need Is Our Daughter Back Home To Make This Family Come Full Circle.

Tracey LaCroix © 2011, Copyright Freak Nasty In the City

4 comments:

LilRicky19 said...

DAMN,don't tell me Chris got it in with Jaslene too,boy be getting around! But girl you almost had me tearing up on this chapter,& whoo at the end that was surprising.NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE,lol but I can wait tho :D

ThaBreezyBarbie said...

omg.....this is just melodramatic.net lol....i love it

LoveCBreezy said...

I hope they find their daughter, I hope Jaslene gets life x infinity. And hope Chris and Ter can finally be happy!

CBateMyTacos said...

chris is a HOE smfh!! lmfao like he b fucking all the hoes thats in the story lmao i cant wait to see whats goin to happen next! i hope their daughter is alive. Terrence needs to confronts chris like he needs to admit if he cheated or if he banged catalina's sis. cant wait!