Freak Nasty In The City

Sex Stories That You Wished You Were In...

Wednesday

Jaslene's Revenge

Chapter 17: Jaslene's Revenge


Chris walked in the room to see me & his aunt crying, his face grew concerned. "What's wrong?" I walked over to Chris & hugged him as tightly as I could. He lifted my head up & looked into my eyes. "Are you okay Ter?" He asked. "I'm fine, I just-" Chris' cellphone rang. "Yea?" I looked away. "Ok,  I'll tell her. No thank you, goodbye." "What is it?" I asked. "They found a lead on Jaslene but they have to investigate it before they find her." "Well how long will that take?" I replied. "That is uncertain, but they are going to find her." I welled up thinking that they will never find her or worse, we could be too late to save her. Cause lord only knows what that sick woman would do to our child. Charlene looked up & faced Chris. "Find her? Find who Chris?" My eyes got wide remembering that we didn't tell the family that Jaslene kidnapped our daughter. "Umm..." Chris replied. "Ok, I can't lie to you auntie." "He can't lie to anybody." I thought to myself.












"Our daughter isn't really dead." "What?! Th-then who has her?" She said concerned. "The doctor who delivered her, she's also Catalina's sister." He revealed. "Wait? Your ex-girlfriend Catalina?! That heifer wouldn't stop calling here asking for you, I knew that doctor looked familiar." I had a shocked look on my face, I didn't think Charlene would know about Catalina considering how much Chris keeps so many things secret. "So her sister kidnapped my great niece huh? You both better find that skinny bitch before I do." Charlene tried to storm off, but Chris grabbed her arm. "Aunt Charlene, don't tell mom or anybody please I know how you are." Charlene looked at Chris up & down "Uh, boy you better stop it before you get slapped. Don't tell me how I am, I won't tell your mother but what do you expect me to do?" she crossed her arms. "Just keep this between us ok, auntie." Chris softened his face to her. "Boy don't give me that sad puppy look, I'm not your mama. I won't tell her, just promise me you'll treat this girl right." I looked around wondering who she was referring to.
.












"Girl don't look around, I'm talking about you. if he doesn't do right by you call me." I quietly nodded. Me & Chris walked out of the room, I couldn't stop thinking about my daughter and what would happen to her. I sat  in the kitchen & tried to get myself together, Chris rested his head on my shoulder & stroked my hair slowly. "It's okay baby, they'll find her we won't give up. I wish I didn't put you & her through all of this." I turned my head to face him in my seat. "Chris why don't you sit down, I want to ask you something." I spoke calmly. "Sure." He shrugged & sat down in the seat across from me. I turned to him & said "What happened between you & Jaslene?" He scoffed & wiped his face. "Chris, all I want is the truth, it seems as if the longer I'm with you the more surprises become revealed to me and I end up caught up in your drama. So tell me what's going on or I'm going to leave you." I demanded sternly. "Oh, so it's like that?" "Yea, it's like that." I replied in the same tone. "I'm tired of giving in to you not answering me & I let it go, this time it's bigger than both of us. Our daughter is involved & could be in danger because you aren't clear with me, now tell me what the hell happened between you and Jaslene dammit!" I demanded. "Ok, just keep it together & don't go crazy." "Me & Jaslene were dating for a while, because of me touring and her being in medical school I left her." I crossed my arms.












"What else?" I glared at him. "Then I saw Catalina in an L.A. club & she looked a little familiar, but I didn't think anything of it. So I hooked up with her that night." "Were you still in a relationship with Jaslene at the time?" I asked. "No, I was done with her." He answered. "Then after that I was dating Cat for a few weeks, Jaslene called me and she told me that she was pregnant & how it was all my fault and this'll ruin her chance to become a doctor and everything. I yelled at her back and she yelled so loud Catalina heard her voice." I remained calm and silent. "Then I told her it was nothing and we kept going out, then I met up with Jaslene to see what we can do about this and Catalina walked in on us and she thought I was cheating on her so they both fought and I had to break it up. When Jaslene started to look pregnant I wasn't ready to be a father at the time so I told her to get an abortion. At first it really bothered her and she didn't want to do it, but I told her I would pay and be with her and she agreed." My face stool as my heart sank. "So the day came & I gave her the money, but when she was in the doctor's office I was out with Cat and I let her go through that by herself." I saw a tear fall from his eye. "I was so stupid back then, I shouldn't have let her do that alone."














"I ruined Jas and Catalina's relationship, I cowardly back out of  taking responsibility for what I help create and I acted like I didn't care. To this day I wondered what would've happened if I stayed with Jaslene and had our baby." With Chris' head down on the table, A tear started to come out of my eye. "Did you love her?" I Said. He lifted his head up. "Did you love her Chris?" I repeated. "At one point I thought I was, till I met you Terrance." I looked at him slightly. "What I had with Jaslene was everything I want, but you were everything I needed Ter. And I Lov-" "Don't soften me up with how much you love me." I cut him off.  cause if you did Chris you wouldn't wait till shit happens or till I force you to tell me what's going on. Cause if you really loved me you would've lied to me, gone behind my back & keep secrets from me." He sat in his seat quietly. "Now, I'm not asking you to tell me everything but at least warn me or give a heads up for any bumps on the road." "Alright then, come with me." Chris rose from his chair & reached for my hand. I held onto his & we went upstairs, I wasn't sure where we were going but I was bracing myself for whatever was coming. We stepped into Chris' bedroom & he released my hand to sit on the foot of the bed. "Come here, I need to show you something." he motioned to me.










I walked over & sat by his side, he reached over me to grab a small box. He was about to open it, but he paused & faced me. "Do you really want to know about me?" He Asked. I looked into his eyes. "Cause if I tell you we can't go back, I'm giving you full disclosure about my life & I don't take that shit lightly." He stared, I stared back at him & nodded. "Yes, I want to know everything." He sighed & turned towards me. "When I was younger I've seen so many things that most adults couldn't handle. I've seen my mother being attacked by both of the men who claimed they loved her. I've been bullied for not affording  expensive clothes cause we were so poor to the point I had to ask kids for lunch money. What happened to my girl a few years back scared the shit out of me, I thought that I was becoming everything that I hated & was against my whole life." I looked at him as tears were becoming present in his eyes. "I thought avoiding the whole thing & avoiding talking about it would make it go away, but I realized it wouldn't." "I just wish I could take every last portion of that night back, knowing that I can't is bittersweet." A tear left his eye but he smiled.









"Why Baby?" I said wiping my tears. "Cause what happened shouldn't have gone down like that, but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have grown up so much & wouldn't have met & been with you." He sniffled. "Terrance, you gotta believe me when I say that you are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sorry for all of the bullshit I put you through, I'm still learning and I just want you to learn with me. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and I saw his soul, it was hurt but untainted. He leaned forward and we kissed each other, It started slow then it became quicker and more passionate. He leaned on top of me and started sliding up my skirt, I trembled slightly and his finger rubbing my pleasure zone. I gasped while we were kissing and he started removing my panties and kissing downward. I trembled from remembering how well he pleasures me, he started kissing on my inner thighs and lowered his head. He started flicking his tongue in between my legs, I started moaning softly and that's when he started licking deeper. My moans became louder and my grip on the bedsheets became tighter with each passionate stroke that was made.










I started gasping as he tightened his grip on my waist, he buried himself in my lap, then he looked up at me. "Are you okay baby?" he asked. I nodded. He went back in without hesitation and I grabbed a hold of his back and started clawing at it. With every scratch I made he pushed his face in my lap harder. I kept on gasping till I came,  he looked up at me out of breath & he smiled. He crept up & I went straight for his belt buckle and unzipped his jeans while tongue kissing him. He took his erect member and slowly entered me, it's been  a while since we've slept together and I almost couldn't handle him like the first time we had sex. He saw the pained look on my face from his penetration. "Are you alright babe?" he asked. I nodded and then he continued, telling me that I would be alright and I love you. I layed there motionless while he kept stroking my hair and whispering in my ear, I moaned in pleasure but it wasn't the same as before. I don't know what was happening to me or why I kept thinking about all that we've been through, all that I've been through. I'm starting to think that all of this between me and Chris was not worth it anymore. Regardless of what happens, I'm going to leave Chris and take our daughter with me if she's alive. I wanted to talk it through with Chris, but I've already made up my mind. Whether or not we find our daughter I'm ending our relationship, I can't take the lies and drama that comes with him anymore. I love him, but down the line I lost myself & who I really am.


Tracey LaCroix © 2011, Copyright Freak Nasty In the City

6 comments:

Sam said...

*le claps for Tracey* WOW! Loved it!

Sam said...

Gwarl, you have to wait MONTHS to have sex after you had a baby. Her pussy is really loose now!

Sam said...

Gwarl, why did Terrance wanna leave Chris? He LOVES her! Damn! You ALWAYS starting drama!

Anonymous said...

What was in the box? And she gon' get pregnant again, you have to wait 6 months!

hmmm... said...

-sigh- Terrence, I don't even know what to say about you right now. -_- and I wanna know what the hell was in that box, too O.O

de'la flyy said...

I kinda dont blame terrence though like chris truely isnt shit for all the stuff he has done to her! i would leave him too shit i have no time for drama but i would enjoy my last time having that good ass breezy dick lmaoooo!