Freak Nasty In The City

Sex Stories That You Wished You Were In...

Chapter 18: Jaslene's Revenge Part 2


After he he came we went to sleep. And when he woke he got up & kisses me on the cheek, I layed on my side still thinking about how I'm gonna tell him that It's over, he went in the shower and I slowly got up from the bed. I walked over to the bathroom and splashed water on my face and breathed in slowly. "Chris?" I said "Yea Baby?" He responded. I hesitated for a few seconds, then I spoke... "We Need To Talk." I breathed. He turned off the water and he got out all soaking wet and glistening and I just lost my train of thought. "Girl, you should quit staring." he grinned while lightly stroking my chin. I smiled a little, but I snapped back to reality. "Chris I really need to talk to you." I paced behind him. "Yea bae, What is it?" He turned around in his Towel. I looked at the water slid down his perfectly crafted abs and past his towel fighting myself from going off track. "Get dressed and meet me outside the house." I responded firmly. "Ok." He shrugged his shoulders and I left the room and headed outside, Chris abruptly grabbed my wrist in mid stride. "Wait, I still got something to show you." He said softly in his attractive accent.









I nodded slowly and he pulled me next to him on the bed. "We're not gonna have sex again are we?" I spoke nervously. "Nah Ter, what do you take me for?" he joked. I playfully scoffed. "So what is it?" I asked. He sighed then faced me. "I needed to let you know about all of me before I take my life to the next level with you..." He paused. I looked at him "Why Is That?" "Cause I really want to, I never met a girl like you Ter. Ever since I was younger, I always ended up with the same type of females... They give me instant gratification, but they don't mean shit to me, but you... you're special." He reached for the box that was placed near to me. He opened it up slowly & I saw a bunch of letters being taken out. "These were all letters from my father in prison. my mom threw them away everytime we got them, but I'd always save them." "Why?" I asked. "I don't know." He paused. "I just felt like I shouldn't lose contact with him y'know? I know about the horrible things he's done to my mother and other people in this world, but he's still my father and I love him." He rubbed his eyes prematurely wiping away his tears. "This Was His Last Letter To Me, I Haven't Heard From Him For Over A 6 Months." "Have you ever written to him back?" I asked. "Yea, lots of times. I told him about you, I told him I loved you." He sat in solace as he spoke.








"Did You Ev-" I paused. "Did I ever what? See Him?" Chris asked. "Y-Yea." I looked into his eyes. He palmed his face & sighed. "I did, when I was about 18/19 Years Old. Around the time I-" He froze up, I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Listen Chris, if you don't wanna take it any further you don't have to, I'll understand." "Naw It's okay Ter, I wanna tell you. I need to tell you everything, no more lies from me anymore." He said while holding my hands. I could feel the honesty in his voice, It's like what I've told him was finally sinking in. He licked his lips & faced me. "It was around the time my situation happened and I Jus-" He took a deep breath and his knee started to shake. "Baby It's okay, take a deep breath." I reassured him as I rubbed his back. "I had an argument with my father during my visit and he told me that, she wasn't good for me & that I shouldn't be so reckless with my life." He sniffled. "He said, 'Son I know haven't been a good father to you or a good husband to your mother, but you don't have to fuck up like I did. You can be man and learn from my mistakes, that girl isn't right for you I know she's not." I got angry at him & told him that he was a deadbeat dad, a piece of shit and a heartless murderer." Chris started to cry. "I was so stupid & I wish I would've listened to him." he sobbed. "When I was with my girlfriend at the time, we got into a fight cause I was cheating on her with another woman."








I kept looking at him as he spoke. "She kept bring up things about my past & how I'm gonna end up like my father, a no good piece of shit. So I got to angry that I struck her while driving and I didn't mean too, but she got angry and hit me back and she kept hitting and hitting me and I tried restraining her but it all happened so fast and we were so out of control that our car crashed. I didn't want to leave here there, but I had to. I spent the night crying at how much damage I've caused." "I didn't mean to hurt her or anyone, I-I just... I just fucked up." Chris started crying, I held him close and rubbed his back. "You gotta let it go Chris, just let it go." He wiped his tears slowly. "You can't keep pressing on what could've/should've been, it happened & it's done with. The only person keeping any part of that in is you. Just let it go." I started tearing up. "I need to tell you something."  He lifted his head up & looked at me. I tried to tell him that I'm leaving, but for the life of me I couldn't bear to tell him while he poured his out out like this. Then I heard his cellphone ring, Chris picked it up trying to regain his masculine composure.









"Hello?" he responded. "Is this Chris Brown?" I heard in dark, warped voice. "Yes, who is this?" h it.e said confused. "Don't worry about that, I k" now where your daughter Is. Jaslene will kill her if you don't do what I say, exactly how I say It." "Ok, now who is this?!" he said sternly. "Meet me in the middle of the woods behind your house in 10 minutes, come alone." The line cut off. "Hello? HELLO?!" Chris hung up. I saw Chris walking into to the closet & put on a hoodie & I stood up. "Chris, where are you going? Who was That?" "I don't know who that was, but they said they know where the baby is." I became baffled. "So,what? You're gonna go out & meet up with some strange person you don't know at this time of night, all because they claim that they know where our daughter is?! C'mon Chris you can't be serious, I'm going with you." I got up from the bed. "No, it told me to come alone." "Nuh uh, It's too dangerous. I'm not losing you & a child over this bullshit!" "But we will lose a child if I don't do this. I know I haven't given any reason for you to do so recently but trust me, I got something for that ass if they wanna play games." Chris went into his pillowcase & pulled out a Smith & Wesson gun, I began violently shaking. "Chris, W-w-where did you g-g-get that gun." Violent memories of how my mother died filled my already weakened mind. "One of my homboys got me this since I was 16, don't worry baby I know how to use it." I started uncontrolably sobbing. "Have you learned NOTHING Chris?!" "What?" He placed the weapon on the table. "From what happened to your father & where he ended up, Are you so willing to throw your life away like that?" "Listen, the reason why my father ended up where he at has NOTHING to do with right now so watch your mouth..." He spoke sternly.







"My mother was gunned down over doing her job, I've lost her & I'm not losing you... Not in this way." Chris walked over to me & wiped my tears & lifted my head up. "You're not gonna lose me, I want our family back & I'll do anything for our daughter's Safety." He kissed me on the lips. "I gotta do this Ter, for our child don't forget it." I looked into his eyes slowly fading. "Just promise me you won't kill anybody, please Christopher." Sorrow remained in my heart as I gripped on Chris' sleeve. "I promise nothing." Chris spoke as he was relased from my grip. Chris walked away tucking the gun underneath his thick hoodie. I crawled into bed & entered into a fetal position feeling like a helpless child, crying & praying for Chris and our child's safety. I waited for 30 minutes in the same position & then *POP, POP, BANG!* And I jumped up as quick as my heart did, grabbed my robe & sneakers then ran outside fearing the worst has come true.

2 comments:

hmmm... said...

O_O oh my damn! LORD PLEASE LET CHRIS & THE BABY BE OKAYYYY!!! -falls to my knees-

-Brandi

Mei said...

Daaaaaang LAWD and then there were fireworks! The fact that Chris opened up to her means he cares for her. Everything is so fucked up! I really do hope the baby and Chris is alright! Man I want to punch Jaslene in the face! I can't wait for the rest!